Sugar 1/2 cup.
Ghee 2 tbsp.
Cardamom Powder, Cashew nuts, Raisins.
1. Heat 1 tsp.of ghee in a thick bottomed tawa, fry the nuts and raisins.Set aside.
2. In the same tawa, heat 1 tbsp. of ghee, add the sliced and mashed Bananas.
3.Keep on stirring continuously on a medium flame till the Bananas shrink and get cooked.
4. After 5 mins. add the sugar and the colour,if you wish to add.Reduce the flame.
5. Let the mixture simmer for 5 to 7 mins. The Halwa consistency must be formed.
6. Switch off, add the remaining ghee, nuts, raisins and cardamom powder.
7. Mix well and tranfer to the serving bowl.This is very important.If it is left in the hot
tawa, the Halwa becomes hard.The hot and tasty Banana Halwa is ready